Anytime you are traveling to a city one of the most important things you can do is book a hotel online in advance. This has many advantages. You know you will definitely have a place to stay and won’t have to search for one when you arrive. That would cost you time and money in taxis....
- kick2dante on Tried out a Filipina Escort – Manila Courtesans Review looks better in your pics than photoshopped imo
- jspill on Where to Live in Manila as a Single Guy? | Gramercy Residences I actually like studios, easier to see what girls are doing and take creeper pics. Just wish they were slightly bigger. Since writing this I have fou
- jack on Where to Live in Manila as a Single Guy? | Gramercy Residences jspill, it seems money is not a big problem for you, so why dont u rent 1 bedroom apartments rather than these small studios? anyway, nice posts, dude
- Normal Nomad on Are Filipinas Liars? (Example Date Gone Wrong) You're a loser if you need to lie to a Pinay to get her to sleep with you. I never lie to a girl and tell her I'm interested in commitment and I st
- jspill on Where to Live in Manila as a Single Guy? | Gramercy Residences Yeah the best condo gyms I've seen so far are Gramercy residences, The Beacon Roces tower, and Knightsbridge residences, probably in that order, or jo
- Tanner on Where to Live in Manila as a Single Guy? | Gramercy Residences I will be moving to Manila in several months, and ive been trying to find condos with the best gyms to avoid having to purchase a gym membership. You
- Anonymous on Why Filipinos Are Annoying Neighbors Totally agree I live in a sub division barking dogs all day and they could dare less the house across the street I can hear them talking in there hous
- jspill on Where to Meet Russian Girls in Manila Good point Yeah they have dark VIP rooms off to the side where no one would see you doing that. They said I'd have to buy a bottle to go there, chea
- siberia on Where to Meet Russian Girls in Manila They have to be cagey with any of the bars with non pinoys in because if they get busted for selling sex it ramps up to a human trafficking charge. I'
- jspill on Where to Meet Russian Girls in Manila phils
- Thibault on Where to Meet Russian Girls in Manila russians we fuck here in western europe are top notch. probably because they aint full time prostutute but sideline , occasional. if they stay in the
- Jobo on Keeping your Food Budget Low in the Philippines Not eating street food and my gut is fine. When I cook at home I never have an issue, I wash my foods well, wash my hands and any surfaces that raw me
- Normal Nomad on Where to take a Girl on a Date in Angeles City He's an Adonis who get's laid with 9s everyday in Manila even if it means he has to get flaked on 7 times a day and every other guy here is a an omega
- kick2dante on Where to take a Girl on a Date in Angeles City oh look spirit maze is still bragging...... what a surprise
- Spirit maze on Where to take a Girl on a Date in Angeles City Feeding you realtalk is always fun Normal Nomad. Man up for goodness sake you fairy. I'm 6'3, so angry big handsome toad is more accurate.
- V.T. on Keeping your Food Budget Low in the Philippines I also use a rice cooker. I used it to fry eggs, bacon, ham, steak, burger patties and french fries. I also use it to cook noodle soup with boiled egg
- Reader on Where to Meet Russian Girls in Manila Russians are cold and mercenary as fuck + age badly. Do not want.
- jspill on Where to Meet Russian Girls in Manila Aye Tony agreed
- Tony on Where to Meet Russian Girls in Manila Lovely but prefer pinay
- kick2dante on Keeping your Food Budget Low in the Philippines well spotted that was a test :)
- Normal Nomad on Where to take a Girl on a Date in Angeles City You're an angry little toad. No guy who's good looking and getting laid daily with a different beautiful woman has the time or willpower to get on
- RealGuy on Keeping your Food Budget Low in the Philippines Kefir
- expat333 on Keeping your Food Budget Low in the Philippines Yakult is the shiz nizzle. They should make bigger bottles of it.
- expat333 on Keeping your Food Budget Low in the Philippines Dude, a couple months after I moved here, I ate at a cheap, local restaurant and almost had to go to the hospital a little while after. I didn't go, b
- expat333 on Keeping your Food Budget Low in the Philippines It starts with a C. :-) That gives you Cabuyao, Calamba, Calauan... When I first got here, I lived in Dasmariñas, Cavite, and I've seen some decen
- Spirit maze on Where to take a Girl on a Date in Angeles City Getting laid daily with different women in Manila is the norm for me - but it takes effort. You shag one filipina per month, who is a 5, and you rathe
- RealGuy on Keeping your Food Budget Low in the Philippines Havent had any issues besides the first jetlag week. How often are you drinking? Alcohol destroys your gut lining and allows gut bacteria into the b
- Normal Nomad on Keeping your Food Budget Low in the Philippines Eating streetfood? Try the malls. I've never gotten sick from eating at a PH Mall restaurant.
Better value than hotels and easier to take girls home - with Airbnb you stay in a condo like Gramercy. Click for $35 off your first booking.
Help support the blog by shopping at Amazon via the link above (at no extra cost to you). It helps to stock up on condoms before you come.