Anytime you are traveling to a city one of the most important things you can do is book a hotel online in advance. This has many advantages. You know you will definitely have a place to stay and won’t have to search for one when you arrive. That would cost you time and money in taxis....
- John on Why Live in the Philippines?! I follow three laws really: don't steal, don't kill or hurt someone unless in self defence, and always keep your word:) Should I OBEY 1984 style:)?
- jspill on Why Live in the Philippines?! I wouldn't say there are many jobs in Thailand, most westerners you see will be tourists (several million arrivals per month), English teachers (can't
- jspill on Why Live in the Philippines?! Not something I really know about as I've never done it, you probably know as much as me - that foreigners can work, but it has to be in something whe
- NormalNomad on Why Live in the Philippines?! Have you ever been to Bangkok? If not, just stop talking.
- Marco on Why Live in the Philippines?! >lots of them are women. >there are MANY jobs in Thailand for western guys I don't get it, do you mean gigolo?
- NormalNomad on Why Live in the Philippines?! If you had a JOB you wouldn't be on a tourist visa since it's illegal to work under a tourist visa.....common sense to anyone who's ever traveled anyw
- NormalNomad on Why Live in the Philippines?! LOL. Bangkok is probably 10% westerners....there are a TON of western people there, and lots of them are women. So yes, there are MANY jobs in
- Anonymous on Sexy Filipinas! I had a few pinay girls Omg. Very good fuck.
- John on Why Live in the Philippines?! I would probably go to Thailand but I don't want to pay $15,000 for a 5yr tourist visa. Also I would assume it was more important to speak Thai there
- Marco on Why Live in the Philippines?! >If that doesn’t work move to Thailand. Why? Are there more/lots of jobs for westerners in Thailand? Such as? All the guys I've seen are either
- NormalNomad on Why Live in the Philippines?! Other than that you can work for the US Government, but that usually requires a high degree and several years of experience (although there are many d
- John on Why Live in the Philippines?! Are there any jobs for foreigners in Manila beside the low level call centers or ESL? I know the programmers have it easy throughout Asia, and I regre
- jspill on Getting a HIV Test In Bangkok Not yet but I hear good things about Osaka, I'd go there if I did. Apparently in Tokyo some of the best red light areas are off limits to foreigners?
- NormalNomad on Getting a HIV Test In Bangkok Check out RooshV.com for posts on those topics. He's got a TON of info on that.
- Marco on Getting a HIV Test In Bangkok What about Japan? Has any of you guys ever been or lived there?
- jspill on Getting a HIV Test In Bangkok Thanks. Don't think I'd live over there longterm, Asia is way better at least for me. Maybe a brief trip for a blog post or two but no plans yet.
- RumandCokeMan on Getting a HIV Test In Bangkok JSpill, Glad to hear your tests went good. Do you think you'll check out Latin America or Eastern Europe in depth (and travel blog about it)? I
- Oliver on Best Condo in Bangkok / Living in Lower Sukhumvit? I'm trying to rent an apartment at this condo searching on Prakard as you suggested but all the listings are agents that tell me it's for a 1 year con
- NormalNomad on Cebu Budget Breakdown Thanks.
- jspill on Cebu Budget Breakdown About 8k
- NormalNomad on Cebu Budget Breakdown How about running it 24/7?
- jspill on Cebu Budget Breakdown About 5k peso / month for a studio using air con only when you're in the room
- NormalNomad on Cebu Budget Breakdown Could someone give me an idea of the average cost of utilities for a condo unit in Cebu City? I'm about to sign a 1 year lease at Avida Towers and
- Dace on Getting a HIV Test In Bangkok Congrats bro
- jspill on How to Not Be Denied Entry to Thailand Yeah done. He didnt know how to make websites so I created NP for him, then when he learnt he set up his own site. But he thinks blogging about this
- NormalNomad on How to Not Be Denied Entry to Thailand So Dante is done with NP? Wasn't he the founder/creator? Thought the backstory was you did the tech stuff then wrote for him on the side. Not th
- jspill on How to Not Be Denied Entry to Thailand Ya started his own site but doesnt want me to say what is, lol. Overly paranoid cos that one's linked to his name. I still have some posts by him I di
- NormalNomad on How to Not Be Denied Entry to Thailand What happened to Dante? He retire or something?
Better value than hotels and easier to take girls home - with Airbnb you stay in a condo like Gramercy. Click for $35 off your first booking.
Latest Filipina Girls
Help support the blog by shopping at Amazon via the link above (at no extra cost to you). It helps to stock up on condoms before you come.